AL-22c allows you to connect 2 MIDI In and 2 MIDI Out ports, simply and in a flexible way to patch, remap, filter and merge MIDI flows on a fine channel basis. Expandable by multiples of 2 or 8 MIDI I/O ports to create a unique patch-bay which also encompasses up to 32 virtual MIDI ports in every computer or DAW. (Win or OS-X)
Of course, the AL-22c can exchange MIDI flows with any Alyseum device or product stamped CopperLan (Peer to peer functionality).
AL-22c are supplied ready to use, the actual linking is managed via the CopperLan Manager. This freeware tool is also used to monitor the status of all CopperLan computers and equipment. The AL-22c can be controlled from any computer anywhere in the network.
The AL-22c was tested against numerous MAC & PC programs - including MIDIQUEST - for a perfect handling of the touchy SYS EX exchanges of past synthesizers.
The AL-22c offer the Top performances in terms of MIDI throughput and latency/jitter far below 1 mS.
- Self-contained interface, 2 MIDI In/Out pairs to Global MIDI Network.
- Peer to peer MIDI transport, on a channel basis, remapping and merging.
- Peer to peer MIDI transportwithout mandating a computer.
- 100 Base-T Ethernet port with shielded RJ45
- Ready Power over Ethernet.
- Auto-MDIX allows using straight-trough or cross-over UTP cable.
Questions on AL-22c Compact 2 CH MIDI Interface
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Wall power adaptor with AC plug for EU or UK or US or Australian supplied.
- Rugged Aluminum profile.
- Upgrading the firmware is done via the network.