The first version of the SID GUTS took the legendary SID chip and reappropriated it for the eurorack modular world. By use of an original SID chip the classic sound was opened up in many new directions by the inclusion of direct and voltage control that only a modular system can offer.
The ‘SID GUTS DELUXE’ improves upon the original edition of the SID GUTS ‘Eurorack SID Voice’ by including both further control and new features.
The module now has improved frequency control, including a chord mode using all available oscillators and numerous other tweaks.
- 1 Volt per octave control of a ‘core’ SID oscillator 0-5v input (with tunable offset,) now with improved V/Oct tracking, adjustment and stability.
- Voltage controlled chord mode with inversion and up to 3 voice chords.
- Direct and voltage control of oscillator wave shape selection (Pulse, Triangle, Square, Saw)
- Filter switchable between 4 modes - 12dB/Octave HP , LP , BP & Notch (HP+LP)
- Voltage control of filter type selection.
- Wider frequency control range (full 8 octaves) with fine and course offset knobs.
- Attenuverters on both PWM and Filter voltage inputs.
- Direct and Voltage control (with offset) of Filter cutoff and Resonance
- 1 Volt per octave control of second SID ‘modulation’ oscillator
- Direct and voltage control of modulation oscillator ‘type’; ring modulation, sync or none
- Direct and voltage control of pulse wave pulse width
- External audio input
- Support for ALL SID chips (6851/8580) & SwinSID chips
- All settings non volatile
- Audio output and input at modular levels
- All surface mount single PCB construction thus smaller depth & more skiff friendly.
- Designed and built in England
Questions on SID GUTS Deluxe C64 Voice - 19HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- 12 HP Width
- 30-40mm Depth (with heat sinks installed)
- Supply: +/-12V (Reverse voltage protection)
- Current Draw: ~50 -200ma (dependent on SID chip used)