ALM Pamela's NEW Workout
Pamela's NEW Workout, from ALM Busy Circuits, is an update from their Eurorack classic, Pamela's Workout. It is a compact programmable clock source, with eight individual outputs. Now upgraded in Pamela's NEW Workout is an OLED display for greater clarity and presentation of information, along with some other hardware developments and a completely redesigned software. Each output is now expanded to include rhythmic waveforms instead of just clocks and triggers. Its ability to interface with other gate signals has also been improved, with dedicated MIDI and Din Sync outputs available with the expansion modules, as well as rock solid clock stability.
Pamela's NEW Workout Features
- BPM based clock with tempo rates 10-300BPM.
- 8 Clocked voltage outputs each with independent adjustable;
- Clock divisors and multipliers from /512 to x48 including various non integer factors.
- Gated, Triangle, Sine, Envelope & random base waveforms.
- Waveform level and pulse width / skewing.
- Phase, Delay and delay division (for complex swing)
- Euclidean and random step skipping with beat based looping for rhythm creation
- All output parameters assignable to x2 CV inputs with individual software offset, attenuation and monitoring.
- Per output and group saving and loading to 200 banks.Voltage and direct control of clock stop/start, reset and rate. Sync to an external clock input at 48 to 1 PPQN.
- Real Time intuitive user interface with high resolution LED display. Provides dedicated DIN Sync and MIDI clock output via optional expander(s).
- Easy firmware upgrades via USB port.
- Unlikely to actually improve aerobic fitness.
Pamela's NEW Workout Demo
Questions on Pamela's NEW Workout - 8HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- 8 HP Width
- 22mm Depth (including power header)
- Triggers: 0-5v
- Supply: +12v
- Current Draw: ~30 - 80ma (all triggers simultaneously open)