Shape your sound with the perfect tone -- using your Mac or PC! GuitarLink Plus combines Alesis’ GuitarLink guitar-to-USB cable with Native Instruments Guitar Rig LE software to empower every guitarist with the processing capability of his or her computer.
Whether you're recording, performing or practicing, GuitarLink Plus enables you to easily connect guitars, basses, and other instruments directly to your computer. GuitarLink Plus’ internal, analog-to-digital conversion injects studio-quality, 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio straight to a computer without the need to install drivers.
Guitar Rig LE software shapes guitar sound with emulations of classic amplifiers and effects pedals. You can record your performances right in Guitar Rig and export it to your favorite recording software, or connect it to your amp or PA system for performance.
- Connects guitar and other line-level instruments to your computer
- Internal, analog-to-digital audio conversion at 16-bit, 44.1 kHz
- Plug-and-play USB connection for Mac and PC
- Works with iPad via Apple USB Adapter (sold separately)
- 16.5-foot length (5m) to provide unrestricted performances
- Compatible with most Mac and Windows class-compliant drivers and software
- Included Guitar Rig LE® software lets you shape your sound and record your performances
Questions on GuitarLink Plus Computer Guitar-Processing System
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Bit depth: 16-bit
- Sample rate: 44.1 kHz
- Mac: OS 9 or higher
- PC: Windows XP (32-bit) or Vista (32-bit)