Housed in a slimmer, all-new design, each full-size model features RGB backlit trigger pads lifted straight from the MPC Renaissance and a 20-character LCD screen with comprehensive parameter feedback. Designed to erase the line between hardware control and software performance, the new MPK family also includes the ability to send QWERTY-style commands using soft-controls, a low-power mode for iOS connectivity via the Camera Connection Kit and enhanced response from the refined keybed.
The latest members of the full-size MPK series also come with advanced music production software titles including Ableton Live Lite and MPC Essentials – a powerful sample-based groove production application – and spectral morphing synth Twist from SONiVOX. Owners of the MPK249 and MPK261 will also receive AIR Music Tech’s high-definition Hybrid 3 virtual synth, while MPK261 owners also receive SONiVOX Eighty-Eight Ensemble.
- 61 semi-weighted, full-size keys
- 16 MPC pads with RGB illuminated feedback; 4 pad banks
- 8 assignable control knobs; 3 knob banks
- 8 assignable faders; 3 fader banks
- Able to send computer keyboard commands for pad assignable shortcuts
- Comprehensive transport & parameter controls for hands-on DAW integration
Questions on MPK261 61-Key MIDI Controller Keyboard
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Production software included: Ableton Live Lite, Hybrid 3 by AIR Music Tech, SONiVOX Twist 2.0, SONiVOX Eighty-Eight Ensemble and Akai Pro MPC Essentials
- Expression & sustain pedal jack inputs
- Pitch bend, modulation and octave controls for dynamic performances
- Updated control layout with backlit LCD screen
- USB-MIDI with 5-pin MIDI input & output