Akai Pro’s flagship Ableton Live controller, the new APC40 mkII, incorporates five years of user feedback into its design for extended functionality, countless musical capabilities, and improved workflow.
The APC40 mkII features a 5x8 RGB LED clip-launching matrix, assignable A/B crossfader, 8 rotary knobs, 8 channel faders, and a send button for quick access to send busses.
Included with the APC40 mkII is a suite of software, samples, and loops for out-of-the-box electronic music production: Toolroom artist launch packs, Prime Loops sample packs, Hybrid 3 by AIR Music Technology, and SONiVOX Twist give users endless music production possibilities with hand-selected samples & loops and high-definition virtual synthesizers.
The APC40 mkII is USB-powered and supports plug-and-play.
- Provides hands-on control of Ableton Live with visual feedback
- Seamlessly integrates 1 to 1 with Ableton Live
- 5x8 clip-launch matrix with RGB feedback for clip status, color coding, and more
- 8 channel faders, 1 master fader, and 8 device controls map to Ableton directly
- Send button cycles through all 8 send busses for advanced routing options
- USB-powered and plug-and-play setup for maximum portability
- A/B crossfader can be assigned on the fly for dynamic mixing
- Revised knob layout with in-line controls for smarter workflow
Questions on APC40 MK2 Ableton Performance Controller
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Includes Ableton Live Lite, Hybrid 3 by AIR Music Tech, SONiVOX Twist, Prime Loops & Toolroom Records launch packs (downloads)