APC Key 25 is the first controller designed for Ableton Live that is equipped with a high-performance keyboard.
Uniting the power of a clip-launching panel with a keyboard interface, the APC Key 25 couples real-time control of Ableton Live with traditional composition tools. The controller includes 25 synth-action mini keys, a 5x8 clip-launch matrix with tri-color visual feedback, 8 control knobs, USB power, and plug-and-play connectivity. The APC Key 25 comes mapped to Ableton, but can also be used as an all-purpose MIDI controller.
- The first Ableton Live controller with keyboard for enhanced control
- Seamlessly integrates 1 to 1 with Ableton Live
- 5x8 clip-launch matrix with tri-color lighting displays current clip status
- 25 synth-action mini keys for conventional composing and performing
- 8 knobs auto-map to Ableton Live to control volume, sends, and more
Questions on APC Key 25 USB Keyboard Controller
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- USB-powered and plug-and-play setup for maximum portability
- Compact design for mobile performers and producers
- Includes Ableton Live Lite, Hybrid 3 by AIR Music Tech, SONiVOX Twist, and Toolroom Records artist launch packs (downloads)