The AJH Synth ‘MiniMod VCO’ is an oscillator Eurorack module featuring an exact emulation of original and now rare Moog Model D Oscillator’s discrete transistor core from 45 years ago! The resulting waveforms and sounds are exactly as the original, as big, fat and sweet as ever!
The MiniMod VCO features front panel switchable octave selection and four independent waveform outputs including the famous “Sharktooth” wave, Sawtooth wave, Square wave, and Triangle wave.
The Square wave output now has fully adjustable Pulse Width Modulation, with manual and CV control rather than the more restricting selection of two static fixed pulse widths or square wave of the original design.
AJH Synth has added extra features too, including exponential and linear modulation inputs and two different types of oscillator sync which help to make this a very versatile Eurorack VCO in its own right.
- Moog Model D Oscillator emulation with same discrete transistor core of original oscillator
- Switchable Octave Selection: LO, 32’, 16’, 8’, 4’, 2’
- 4 Independent Waveform Outputs: “Sharktooth”, Sawtooth, Square, Triangle
- Switchable Oscillator Sync modes: S1 and S2
- Sync Input
- Sync Input Level Control
- Exponential CV Input: ±5V
- Exponential CV Input Level Control
- 1V/OCT Input: ±7V
- Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) CV Input: ±5V
- PWM CV Input Amount Control
- PWM Shape Control
- Linear CV Input: ±5V
- Linear CV Input Level Control
- Tune Control
Questions on MiniMod VCO (Silver) - 14HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- 14 HP Width
- 38mm Depth
- Current Draw: 55mA @ +12V, 40mA @ -12V