All Software Sales Are Final: There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES accepted.It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the correct products are ordered.
Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email within 1 business day.
Using state-of-the-art audio analysis and separation techniques, this revolutionary plugin will automatically separate a master recording’s lead vocal from its accompanying music track. The ADX Vocal Volume Control (VVC) plugin is a oneofakind solution for controlling volume level and pan position of a lead vocal within a mono or stereo final master mix, without requiring the original multitrack stems. VVC is compatible with Mac and Windows, AAX, AU, and VST. It uses the same cloudbased, multialgorithmic and automatic VEX technology as ADX TRAX and ADX TRAX Pro, with the convenience of working within your favorite D.A.W. VVC is very easy to use, its elegant interface and simple controls provide access to advanced separation algorithms and standard volume and panning sliders. Once your separation is complete, you can make vocal volume adjustments of up to +12 dB to 12 dB and control the pan positioning of the separated vocal up to 60% to the left or right in the stereo field.
VVC 3.0 offers two new separation modes: Vocal and Melody. With Vocal mode selected, Automatic Voice Activity Detection (AVAD) is activated. AVAD uses an advanced algorithm to detect where a singing voice is present and will extract melodic content only during these sections. When no vocal is present, the original mix will remain unaffected. With Melody mode selected, ADX algorithms extract melodic content for the entire duration of the acquired selection. It can be useful when trying to control the volume of a monophonic instrument (Guitar, Sax, etc.), or when the Automatic Voice Activity Detection misses segments of the vocal performance.
- *New* Volume control of melodic content up to +/ 12 dB
- *New* Target lead melodies as well as sung vocals
- *New* Improved vocal detection algorithm
- Pan control of the lead melody or sung vocal
- Powerful, cloudbased automatic vocal separation featuring patented ADX technology
- Intuitive, userfriendly graphical user interface
- Preset combination of algorithms for the best possible automatic separation
- Secure and cuttingedge cloud computing
Questions on ADX Volume Vocal Control 3.0 Plugin
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Mac OS X 10.10 – 10.11 Only
- TRAX Pro 2.5 Legacy Build included for Mac OS X 10.7 – 10.8
- High Speed Internet Connection
- CPU – Core Duo 2.3Ghz
- RAM – 4 GB