In our quest to bring more tools to the hands of Modular Synthesizer users, we’ve created a new solution that we believe many of you will find of much convenience.
A dedicated 19’’ Utility Patch Bay to sweep aside all typical jack size issues (how do I go from here to there? where did I put my adapters?). With this solution we hope to bring a simple yet effective unification among 1/8’’ and 1/4’’ jacks in a standard 19‘’ inch 1U rack format.
Plug all your other gear with the convenience of no adapters and in a patch bay fashion for convenience and long-term reliability. Use the white printed areas to write down what is plugged where and forget about re-routing cables over and over again.
Plug your studio through it, be it other synths, guitar pedals, soundcard, mixer, you name it, use the back inputs to hide all the necessary cabling and conveniently access them from the front panel either with 1/4‘’ or 1/8’’ jacks.
Split a stereo signal from a 1/4’’ cable into two 1/8’’ or combine two mono signals from two 1/8’’ into one 1/4’’ stereo cable. Use it as a simple adapter, going from 1/4’’ to 1/8’’ and/or vice-versa.
- 18 channels with one 3.5mm jack and two 1/4'' jacks (front and back).
- Jacks are connected in parallel, just like a passive multiple.
- They are compatible with both Stereo and Mono cables.
- 3 channels with one Stereo 1/4'' jack splitting, Left and Right, into two 3.5mm Mono jacks.
- 21 white areas for user labeling convenience.
- 19'' 1U Passive rack, 6cm deep, ±700gm weight.
- Good quality Amphenol jacks used.
Questions on 911 Utility 1/8" to 1/4" Patchbay
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- 1U 19" Rack Unit
- 22 jack routing options