Voltage controlled five-channel mixer with two independents mixing paths and solo function per channel. The mix output has a sixth VCA with pre and post outputs. Additional, non-controllable input for cascading. Each channel has a direct output and can be unsed as an independent VCA. All 5 VCA's can be used separately for different sources (audio or cv) or mix in 2 different chains.
Each of the five channels has a VCA with gain control, a monitor LED and an individual output. The channel's characteristic can be changed between logarithmic and linear with a switch. The Solo/Off/Mix switch routes the signal to the solo channel or the mix channel. In off position the VCA is not going to the outputs. The solo path can be used for pre-listening purposes, e.g. in combination with headphones.
The Mixdown channel has a sixth VCA controlling the master volume of the mix. The mixdown channel has outputs pre and post VCA. An exernal signal input without level control can be used for daisy chainging another mixer or for a sixth audio signal.
- 5 Channel Mixer
- 1 Master Output
- External input into the Mix channel for daisy chaining.
- 2 independent mixing paths, Solo and Mix
- Mix Output includes a 6th VCA with Pre and Post outputs
- VCA with initial Knob
- Monitor LED
- Independent output
- Linear or logarithmic control
- Solo/Off/Mix switch that routes their audio to the Solo Channel or the Mix channel. In Off position the VCA does not go to the outputs.
- All 5 VCA's can be used separately for different sources (audio or cv) or mix in 2 different chains.
Questions on 802 VCA Quintet Mixing Console - 12HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Width: 12 HP
- Depth: 5 cm
- Control Voltage I/O:
- CV inputs: ± 10v
- Compatible with +-12v and +-15v power supplies
- Max current: 150mA
- Bus Board Cable: 8 × 2 IDC (Doepfer style) connector