The ADDAC 800X is one of the cleanest and most reliable means of getting your sound out of your modular and into the world. The 800X contains a high-quality headphone amp and transformer-isolated balanced XLR outputs, each with dedicated level switch and ground lift.
The headphone amplifier can either accept two inputs or at the flip of a switch can assign a mono input to both outputs so that your right ear doesn't miss out on any magical mono action.
Made with special care and the highest-quality components (including 140UEX Hammond Audio transformers), the 800X is just a downright excellent, clear, and reliable way to hear your modular with no interference.
- Transformer-isolated XLR outputs for guaranteed clear sound
- Dedicated +4/-10dB level switch per output
- Headphone amplifier with dedicated volume control
- Headphone amplifier accepts stereo or mono signals
Questions on 800X High-End Outputs - 8HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Panel Width: 8hp
- Max Depth: 6.7 mm / 2.64 in
- Current draw: max +/-100mA