Inspired by Moog CP3 mixer, this is a totally discrete analog mixer and it's not, by any means, your standard breakfast mixer, although it can behave like one.
This is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Despite its harmless looks there's a dark snarly soul behind that panel that wants to take your sounds into a realm of gritty gnarly growls.
- 4 Independent channels with input jack and volume knob
- 1 Feedback/gate knob
- Master output volume knob
- 6 Front panel trimmers allows user to adjust the Input resistor trimmer for each channel, feedback and master output
- 1 Front panel trimmer allows to adjust the mix Bias
Questions on 703 Discrete Mixer - 8HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Format: Eurorack
- Width: 8 HP
- Depth: 3 cm
- Max current: 60mA.
- Bus Board Cable: 8 × 2 IDC (Doepfer style) connector.
- black screws
- black fibre washers