This is Version 2 of this module!
The ADDAC501 does random CV generation and outputs it through three independent channels. The user can control the desired range of voltages and time frequency at which new values are generated.
It can also be triggered by an external CV source and the output voltages can be either free or quantized (if a standard C Major Pentatonic scale is prefered).
Finally the user can choose between pure randomness or a brownian distribution, for both the voltage and time intervals.
- Four variable settings: Voltage Maximum, Voltage Minimum, Frequency Maximum and Frequency Minimum, controlled either manually through the front panel knobs or externally from a CV input
- Four independent CV outputs
- Three SPDT switches located at the bottom of the panel
- Standard / Brownian - selects the type of random algorithm used
- Quantization On / Off - allows to quantize the zero to five volts range to a Major Pentatonic scale using Moog’s 1v per octave standard
- Standard / Brownian Time - selects the type of random algorithm used for the clock timing
Questions on 501 Complex Random CV Generator - 8HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Format: Eurorack
- Width: 8 HP
- Depth: 5 cm
- CV inputs: 0 - 10v
- CV output: 0 - 5v (0 - 10v through jumper)
- Gate in threshold: 2.5v
- Compatible with +-12v and +-15v power supplies
- Max current: 150mA
- Bus Board Cable: 8 × 2 IDC (Doepfer style) connector