This module introduces a totally new interaction principle for the Eurorack format, using electrodes to sense body muscles tension.
You can stick them to your arm and clench your fist, to your leg and tap your tempo, to your band bass player or drummer... you name it.
- Gain knob adjusts the output's voltage range (±10V)
- Offset adjusts initial range position (±10V)
- Smooth switch allows hard and soft smoothing of the raw sensor output.
- Positive and inverted CV Outputs
- Comparator Gate out with Threshold knob
- Module ships with electrodes.
- Pads are reusable and replaceable
Questions on 303 Muscle Sensing Module
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 4 HP
- Depth: 4 cm
- Current Draw: 60mA @ +/-12V
- Standard Eurorack Connection