Receives DIN Sync data (sometimes called Sync-24) from a single source (e.g. sequencer or drum machine) and produces identical copies at the 5 DIN Sync Output sockets.
These can then be connected to the SYNC IN sockets of other devices which require DIN Sync signals sent to them.
Each DIN Sync output socket can drive at least 2 Sync inputs (if used with a splitter cable).
- DC power input jack 2.1mm (center +)
- Power indicator light (flashes with sync signal)
- 9V switch-mode power supply included (UK, EU, USA & Australian types are available)
- Housed in a metal box so it can withstand the knocks
Please note this is NOT a MIDI product - NEITHER THE INPUT NOR THE OUTPUTS ARE MIDI
Questions on Sync-5 DIN Sync Splitter
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Power: Requires 9V regulated or unregulated at 10mA, 2.1mm DC plug (+ center)
- Dimensions: 100mm x 50mm x 35mm
- Weight: 600g
- In/Out: 1 x DIN Sync In, 5 x DIN Sync Out