Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email in one business day.
All Software Sales Are Final: There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES accepted. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the correct products are ordered.
Please Note: This is an upgrade code, not a full version of Ableton Live 9. You must already own Ableton Live 9 Lite / Intro in order for this code to work.
This is an upgrade to Live 9 Suite for Live LE/Intro users looking to get more functionality and features from Live.
Ableton Live 9 Suite contains the instruments and sounds you need to make music. Live comes with a collection of instruments, sounds, kits and loops for creating any kind of music.
Live's raw devices are the foundation of sound design in Live, including FM and physical modelling synthesis as well as sampling.
Classic analogue drum machines, one-shot samples and multi-sampled acoustic drum kits.
Over 3000 Sounds including vintage synthesisers, acoustic instruments and cutting-edge combinations of sampling, effects and synthesis.
Audio and MIDI patterns, ready to use in your own productions, covering everything from 60s Soul and Hip Hop to electronica. Live 9 Suite comes with the full collection of instruments and sounds, totalling at 4000 loops.
Work with instruments and effects the way you want to. Live provides easy and flexible ways for combining and integrating all kinds of devices.
Use your external hardware synthesizers or effects units as if they were plug-ins, via Live's unique External Instrument and External Audio Effect devices.
Racks let you combine multiple instruments and effects into a single device. Each of the eight Macro knobs can be mapped to any number of parameters in a Rack, allowing for customized controls.
Use VST or Audio Units instruments and effects alongside Live's native devices.
Ableton's Pack store allows you to browse and download instruments and patches. Tools that understand audio, instead of just playing it. Live can convert harmony, melody and beats from recordings to MIDI. Live can take the notes from audio files and transform them directly into notes in a MIDI track. This lets you extract harmony, melody or drums from an existing recording or one of your own. Even create melodies and rhythms using solo instruments or your own voice. Sampling just got much bigger. Whatever you want it to be. Get a wealth of devices, and the ability to make your own, with Max for Live - now included in Suite. Max for Live, based on Cycling 74's Max 6, is included with Live 9 Suite. Max for Live is an ever-growing collection of inspiring synths, effects and customizations to Live itself, as well as a toolkit for building your own. Live 9 Suite also comes with a collection of their favorite devices from Max for Live's lively community of artists and creators.
- Unique Session View for quick, intuitive composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
- Powerful MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Advanced warping and real-time time-stretching
- Unlimited Instruments, Audio effects and MIDI effects per project
- Group tracks
- VST and Audio Unit support
- Time signature changes
- Multiple automation lanes
- Track Freeze
- Automatic plug-in delay compensation
- MIDI remote control instant mapping
- MIDI output to hardware synths
- MIDI Clock/sync
- Multicore/multiprocessor support
- WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support
Questions on Live 9 Suite UPGRADE - from LE / Intro
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Intel(R) Mac with Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- PC with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Multicore processor
- 2 GB RAM
- DVD drive or broadband internet connection for installation
- Required disk space for basic installation: 3GB free disk space
- Disk used if all included sounds are installed: 55 GB free disk space