The 808 Cymbal Drone Generator uses six fixed frequency square wave oscillators. The six oscillator cluster circuit came from the TR808 drum amchine for creating it's classic cymbal sound and other metal plate sounds. The pitches of the oscillators were derived from matching them to a recording of the sounds of a metal plate. Each of the six oscillators has a dedicated volume knob and all six are fed though a -12dB resonant low pass filter. The filter's cutoff can be CV controlled.
- TR808 cymbal clone
- Six square wave oscillators
- Independent volume control for each oscillator
- -12dB resonant low pass filter
- CV input for cutoff frequency control
Questions on 808 Cymbal Drone Generator - 10HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- Size: 10 HP
- Depth: ~ 1"
- Power: Standard Eurorack Power