Sputniks 5-Step Voltage Source is a sequencer with many other functions. Although there are only 5 steps, each step has four different CV outputs. This can be used to sequence other elements such as a filter cutoff, an amplitude of an oscillator, or to 4 seperate oscillators for a 5-step chord sequencer. The Pulser section is a burst generator for gates and this can be used to control the 5-Step in a very unorthox way. The number of pulses that our outputed are dependent on the Time control, while the Length control decides the pulse width, or length of the gate.
- “Trig. In” to trigger Pulser
- “Pulser” controls rate of pulses fired between .002 and 10 sec and the amount of pulses can be manually controlled or via CV “Time” input
- Length (PW) of pulses can be manually adjusted from 0 – 100% and can be CV controlled via “Length”
- Outputs pulses and sawtooth
- Manual buttons for “Start” and “Stop” and both can also be CV controlled
- 4 rows (A-D) of 5 step voltage generators with individual CV or Pulse outputs + LED indicators
- “All Pulse” output
- 5 “Stage Select” switches with trigger inputs and buttons for stage selection. Switches control length of sequence.
- Stage Select “Address” CV input for controlling additional stage selection
Questions on 5 Step Voltage Source - 28HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 28HP
- Depth: ~1"
- Standard Eurorack 12V power with 5V bus power