The QCD Expander from 4ms Company is an expansion module for the Quad Clock Distributor (QCD).
The QCD Expander requires the QCD to function, and adds a host of features. The Expander turns the QCD into a programmatic non-linear sequencer, easily obtaining self-patched evolving rhythms, and swing/shuffle patterns.
- Multi-mode output jack INV OUT mirrors the tempo of main QCD output
- Mode Switch for each INV OUT jack:
- Delayed Trigger Mode
- Inverted Gate Mode
- Shuffle Mode (delayed + original trigger)
- PW/Delay knob controls trigger delay time on INV OUT jack (or pulse width in Inverted Gate Mode)
- Also controls Pulse Width of main QCD OUT jack
- CV input jack for external control
- Attenuverter allows for one channel to precisely modulate another channel's delay or pulse width
- Div/Mult CV attenuator knob
- Controls how much the signal on the main QCD's Div/Mult CV jack will modulate the tempo
- Useful for precisely modulating the speed of one channel with another
- A global LED brightness trimpot is accessible from the front panel.
Questions on QCD Expander - 12HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- 12HP Width
- 25mm Depth (maximum)
- +12v: 44mA Current Draw
- -12v: 30mA Current Draw