All Software Sales Are Final: There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES accepted. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the correct products are ordered.
Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email in one business day.
2nd Sense Wiggle is an incredibly powerful soft synth based around four intermingling signal generators that create sounds with evolution and movement uncommon to the software realm.
Using four self-modulating draw-able waveform generators, eight draw-able LFO/Envelope modulation sources, built-in MIDI step sequencer, and a powerful FM modulation matrix, Wiggle is a powerful sound design tool capable of slowly evolving textures, thick chords, or experimental noise.
The XY Morph Pad allows you to morph between four "snapshots" of different settings, allowing interpolation between patches or specific behaviors within the same patch. This parameter is also automatable, allowing for the creation of incredibly complex modulation and timbral evolution.
Capable of far more than your standard bass, lead, and pad sounds, Wiggle brings together the functional essence of modularity and the sheer power of modern DSP to create a software instrument perfect for creating animated, modulated, lively, and wiggly sounds.
- Four drawable wavetable generators with specialized waveshaping, phase distortion, randomization, and more
- 8 free drawable LFO/Envelope modulation sources, four specialized modulators, and 8 stepped modulation sources assignable to nearly all of Wiggle's parameters
- XY pad with automatable morphing between global settings
- Easy, intuitive, and modulatable FM matrix
- Versatile MIDI step sequencer
- In-application sampling for capturing audio within Wiggle itself for later editing
Questions on Wiggle Soft Synth
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- OS: Mac OSX 10.6+ / Windows 7+
- Standalone or plugin
- Plugin: VST 2.4 (32/64 bit) ; AU (32/64 bit) ; AAX (32/64 bit)