12 Step is a chromatic foot controller pedal with a full octave of smart sensor keys that detect Velocity, Pressure and Tilt giving unprecedented levels of control at your feet. 12 Step can be programmed with up to 5 voices of Polyphony- per key- for playing intervals, chords or fat pads. Each of the 12 Step's velocity sensitive pedal keys can play notes or chords, trigger samples, and control of up to two parameters (such as volume, modulation, and pitch bend) at once.
12 Step's keys are not only velocity sensitive, but also respond to the pressure and tilt of your foot--perfect for controlling volume swells, rotary effect speeds, and filter cutoffs! Once you unleash your imagination with a 12 Step, you'll never perform the same way again!
Each of the 12 Step's keys can fire off up to five MIDI notes at once. That's perfect for triggering lush pads, organ stabs, or any other musical accents that fit your style. What's more, the 12 Step comes loaded with tons of great polyphonic presets you can easily access on the fly.
12 Step's carbon fiber construction is durable and even spill proof. One tough piece of kit!
- 12 Velocity sensitive, touch response keys
- Play up to 5 notes per key
- Rugged and durable carbon fiber construction
- Expressive poly aftertouch, and pitch bend
- Small and lightweight design makes for easy transport
Questions on 12 Step Chromatic Foot Controller
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- 12 Step Controller
- 12 Step Protective Sleeve
- USB A-to-B cable (15’)
- 1/8" To 1/4" expression pedal adapter
- 1 lb
- 17-1/5” x 3/4” x 4”
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.3GHz or greater
- Mac OS 10.5 or later
- 50 MB free hard disk space.
- Windows XP or Windows 7
- 1 GB of RAM
- 50 MB free hard disk space