The ADDAC111 ULTRA .WAV PLAYER is the long waited upgrade to the praised ADDAC101 .WAV PLAYER. While keeping all functions of the original, there’s more dedicated controls as well as a few new functions. For this version ADDAC chose to use Micro SD Cards, this decision was made in order to help the hardware construction and make it only 3cm deep.
The .Wav Player basic principle of operation is simple:
The Loop Size, Start Point and Sample Rate defines how the loop is played.
Loop Settings defines if sample is looping or playing only once.
File Access if it advances to the next or previous file.
The VCA section controls the overall volume of the module.
And finally the Envelope Follower generates a CV voltage related to the amplitude of the audio signal pre-VCA.
An Expansion module, ADDAC111B, was also created to allow users to recall the first 8 files through dedicated trigger signals. This allows sequencing of files.
- Dedicated controls for file selection:
- Individual skip with state (up or down)
- Independent random gate in
- CV input (all files mapped to 0-5v, allows sequencing of files)
- Dedicated loop settings state (one shot / loop) with external control
- Dedicated sample rate on/off state with external control
- Sample rate now also allows bipolar inputs
- Implemented 1v/oct sample rate, from -4 to +1 octave,
- Implemented loop points feature, which can store a loop inside a loop or a an independent loop also with external control, operates like dj cd players loop function, press 1 marks loop start, press second time marks end point and starts looping. With on/off state and external control.
- The expansion also allows instant skip to the first 8 wav files in the card, allowing gate sequencing wav files.
Questions on 111 - Ultra .Wav Player - 16HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Width: 16 HP
- Depth: 3 cm
- CV inputs: ± 5v
- CV outputs: 0 +10v
- Max current: 150mA
- Compatible with +-12v and +-15v power supplies
- Bus Board Cable: 8 × 2 IDC (Doepfer style) connector